CA CPT Dec 2013 exam is coming closer day by day and therefore CPT students have started searching for CPT Important questions and answers, CPT important notes & MCQs for upcoming Dec 2013 exam. I have gathered important tips and useful stuffs for upcoming CA CPT Dec 2013 exam.
Tips for passing/cracking CA CPT Dec 2013
Here, I have given 7 most important tips for CA CPT exam. Kindly consider to crack CPT in first shot.
1) Most IMP: Remember you will have to get at least 30% in all subject, so till last attempt, generally CPT students were leaving Matchs & statistic totally, but you can not do so as 30% rule is applicable. More details at : >CPT Update: New 30% Passing Mark Rule is Applicable in Dec 2013 Exam [Updated]
2) Accounting: Accounting is the scoring subject for CPT exam. If your account is well then your chances of cracking CPT is very high. In Accounting before starting revision of chapters/sums, first study whole theory of that chapter and then solve at least 1 or 2 questions from examples.
3) Mercantile Law: Prepare Mercantile Law thoroughly, don’t miss any topic, refer all the acts applicability date & definition. because it was the only scoring subject after accounts. Contract Act is important one.
4) Economics: In economics 1st complete Macro economics then go for micro economics. Macro Economics is also very scoring.
5) Quantitative Aptitude (Maths & Statistics): In Mathematics, first do the easy chapters which you had learned in school during 8, 9 ,10 ; I am not remembering those chapters name but you should be knowing it. In Statistics, don’t miss Differentiation and integration, Correlation and regression and theoritical distribution as these are the important one.
6) How many answers to tick???: This is the most obvious question to most of the CPT students. I will recommend you to tick mark around 160 – 170 minimum if your preparation is not good enough. Don’t do foolish thing of marking all of 200 questions otherwise you may be failed with 7 – 10 marks missing. I have personally seen peoples who tick mark all of them and fails, recently my friend had done the same mistake and he got 94 and failed and his brother had ticked 168 and he got 100 marks and was the luckiest CPT cracker. So, please keep this thing in mind. If you are well prepared then you don’t need to keep such restriction.
7) Be confident & Hard-worker: Last but not least study hard and do the hard work only because there is no substitute of hard work. And refer our most wanted article:- >How You Can Pass CA CPT Exams in 1st Attempt Easily
Best of Luck..
Get this too: Download CA CPT Admit Card Dec 2013 .
Important Questions for All the Papers of CPT Dec 2013
You should give this free self assessment test online, all the important questions of CPT Dec 2013 are asked generally in this test.
CPT Free Online Test/Self Assessment Test
Below I have given links for subject wise self assessment test for CA CPT Dec 2013. This self assessment test system is solely created by ICAI. We are hearty thankful to them for making such a wonderful services. Visit below link to give free online test / self assessment test for CPT.
Give test and boost your confidence and then go for cracking CPT exam with ease.
More updates coming soon…
Get CAcracker updates by email !!
Like CAcracker on FB !!!
Follow me on facebook !!!
Add me on G+ Circle !!!