ICWAI / ICMAI has declared exam dates /time table of upcoming CMA Intermediate & Final June 2014 examinations. Here is ICWAI June 2014 Exam Time Table for CMA Inter,Final. I have also given ICWAI CMA Foundation April 2014 exam dates and Fees details for the exam. You should take a print out of this ICMAI June 2014 timetable of CWA Foundation Intermediate, Final. Details about CMA Foundation June 2014 exam date will be updated here soon.
In CWA Date sheet/Schedule, it should be noted that CMA Intermediate June 2014 exam time is 9:30 AM to 12:30 AM, i.e. morning timing. CMA Final & Foundation June 2014 exam timing is from 2:00PM to 5:00 PM. CMA students will be allowed extra 15 minutes paper reading time before every exams too.
ICWAI June 2014 Exam Time table for Inter & Final
The exams of CMA Inter & Final will begin from 11th June 2014 and will end on 18th June 2014. Please note the timing in the below schedule. You should take print out of ICWAI June 2014 Exam time table for easy remembrance of exam schedule.
Note: Click on this image to Zoom in and clear display.
Recommended Info Article:- >Last Date of Submitting Examination Form for CMA Intermediate & Final June 2014 Exams
CMA Foundation April 2014 Exam Date
CMA Foundation April 2014 exam date is declared by ICWAI which are given as under; you should have to note that both the syllabus has exams on different days as mentioned below. ICWAI Foundation exam will held on 6th April 2014.
CMA Intermediate & Final June 2014 Exam Fees Details
Below in this table fees details of CMA Intermediate, Final June 2014 Exam is given
|Group (s)||Final Examination||Intermediate Examination|
|One Group (Inland Centres) (Overseas Centres)||Rs.1250/US ₹ 6,240 ($ 100)||Rs.1000/US ₹ 5,616 ($ 90)|
|Two Groups (Inland Centres) (Overseas Centres)||Rs.2250/US ₹ 6,240 ($ 100)||Rs.1600/US ₹ 5,616 ($ 90)|
Other IMP Details for CMA Inter & Final June 2014 exam:
- Last date for receipt of Examination Application Forms without late fees is 31st March, 2014 and with late fees of `300/- is 10th April ,2014. In case of online Examination Application with payment gateway by using Credit/Debit Card, the late fees of `300/- will be waived if applied within 10th October, 2013
- Finance Act 2013, involving Assessment Year 2014-2015 will be applicable for the Subjects Applied Direct Taxation, Applied Indirect Taxation and Indirect & Direct Tax Management for Syllabus 2008 and Direct Taxation, Indirect Taxation and Tax Management & Practice for Revised Syllabus 2012 for the purpose of June 2014 term of Examination.
- Probable date of CMA Inter & Final June 2014 Result– 21st August 2014.
CMA Foundation June 2014 Fees
CMA June 2013 exam fees details are given below which are Rs.1000 for Inland centers, i.e. for Indian students and ₹ 3,744 ($ 60) for overseas centers.
|Foundation Course Examination||Inland Centres||Rs 1000/|
|Overseas Centres||₹ 3,744 ($ 60)|
1. The Foundation Examination will be conducted in Multiple Choice Question Mode.
2. Total Questions : 100 (Multiple Choice Questions), Maximum Marks : 100 (Each Question will carry 1 Mark). There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Students may submit their Examination Application Forms along with the fees at ICAI, CMA Bhawan, 12 Sudder Street, Kolkata –
700016 or Regional Offices or Chapter Offices. Any query in this regard may be addressed to Examination Directorate at 12,
Sudder Street, Kolkata – 700016.
Examination Centres: Adipur-Kachchh(Gujarat), Agartala, Ahmedabad, Akurdi, Allahabad, Asansol, Aurangabad,
Bangalore, Baroda, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhilai, Bhilwara, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bilaspur, Bokaro, Calicut,
Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dhanbad, Durgapur, Ernakulam, Faridabad, Ghaziabad,
Guwahati, Hardwar, Howrah, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jabbalpur, Jalandhar, Jammu, Jamshedpur, Jodhpur, Kalyan,
Kannur, Kanpur, Kolhapur, Kolkata, Kota, Kottayam, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Mysore,
Nagpur, Naihati, Nasik, Nellore, Neyveli, Noida, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Pondicherry, Pune, Rajahmundry,
Ranchi, Rourkela, Salem, Sambalpur, Shillong, Siliguri, Solapur, Srinagar, Surat, Thrissur, Tiruchirapalli, Tirunelveli,
Trivandrum, Udaipur, Vapi, Vashi, Vellore, Vijayawada, Vindhyanagar, Waltair and Overseas Centres at Bahrain,
Dubai and Muscat.
For more updates & details about the post:”ICWAI June 2014 Exam Time Table for CMA Inter,Final,Foundation” stay tuned with us.
Get CAcracker updates by email !!
Like CAcracker on FB !!!
Follow me on facebook !!!
Add me on G+ Circle !!!